Reinstatement of 14/15 year BIC claims now looks certain
Newsletter | June 2015
Further to the letter that AusIndustry sent all BIC claimants a few weeks ago I can now report that the Government has not reintroduced the Bill to Senate to cut the last year of the scheme as it does not have the support of the minor parties.
Therefore we can safely assume that with only 5 days to go so it won’t happen and BIC claimants will be happy to have their 14/15 claims back on the table.
Our BIC consultants are now working hard to visit all clients to prepare and lodge your 14/15 claims.
Any new claimants may still register by the 30th June 2015.
If you have any questions please contact Gerry Frittmann, Managing Director TCF Services firstname.lastname@example.org
– BIC claimants advised to contact us for claim assistance –
- Scope your potential to claim various grant programs
- Assist with the preparation and lodgement of grant applications
- Review or provide a health check on your internally prepared grant applications
- Establish record-keeping practices as required under various grant programs
- Provide prepayment loans against future cash refunds under the R&D Tax Incentive
- Keeping industry informed on all new Government policy and grant initiatives
Don’t hesitate to give us a call.