Last year of BIC Scheme confirmed
We can officially confirm that the last year of the BIC scheme has been reinstated and registered companies can now lodge claims up to the end of February 2016.
The Building Innovative Capability (BIC) scheme was a $112.5 million dollar scheme introduced to grow the manufacturing and textiles industries in Australia. This is in a similar way to the Textiles, Clothing and Footwear scheme that made TCF Services the leading service provider it is today. Programs change over time, but our service commitment remains the same.
Our BIC team of consultants have commenced working with our clients to prepare and lodge claims, if you have any questions please feel free to call me or your designated TCF Services consultant.
Managing Director, TCF Services Pty Ltd
– Last year of BIC Scheme confirmed –
- Scope your potential to claim various grant programs
- Assist with the preparation and lodgement of grant applications
- Review or provide a health check on your internally prepared grant applications
- Establish record-keeping practices as required under various grant programs
- Provide prepayment loans against future cash refunds under the R&D Tax Incentive
- Keeping industry informed on all new Government policy and grant initiatives
Don’t hesitate to give us a call.