WA Government appoints TCF Services to undertake Defence Capability Assessment
Defence West, the State Government office responsible for the growth and promotion of the WA-based defence sector, have engaged TCF Services (as per the attached press release from Minister Papalia) to undertake a defence capability assessment, and populate an inaugural WA Directory of Defence Capabilities identifying firms which possess industrial competencies matched to future Defence procurement requirements.
The industrial competencies to be listed in the Directory will span a broad range of commercial capacities relevant to Defence’s forward demand profile, as described in detail in six Defence Capability Streams outlined in the Commonwealth Government’s 2016 Defence Integrated Investment Plan. This Plan will see $195 billion invested over the next decade to enhance the nation’s defence capability.
Even if you are not currently supplying Defence, but think you have technologies or innovative product or services that might help the Australian Defence Force better carry out its mission to defend Australia, we encourage you to review the free download materials at the online portal at: www.defencewesthub.com.au, and register your company’s interest in being included in the inaugural Directory.
Further information and contact details can be found in the attached document or in Defence Issues Minister Paul Papalia’s press release below.
WA Government appoints TCF Services to undertake assessment
- Scope your potential to claim various grant programs
- Assist with the preparation and lodgement of grant applications
- Review or provide a health check on your internally prepared grant applications
- Establish record-keeping practices as required under various grant programs
- Provide prepayment loans against future cash refunds under the R&D Tax Incentive
- Keeping industry informed on all new Government policy and grant initiatives
Don’t hesitate to give us a call.