TCF Services enhances R&D Tax Incentive Prepayment
Are you eligible for R&D Tax Incentive prepayment services?
Only eligible R&D Tax Incentive claimants who are entitled to receive a 45% “refundable tax offset” are eligible to receive a prepayment against current or future R&D tax benefits.
Drawdown on your current 13/14 year claim
If you need funds now and you have yet to lodge your 13/14 R&D Tax claim then talk to us on how we can prepay up to 80% of your benefit now rather than you waiting up to 2 – 3 months for the preparation, registration and processing period involved.
Drawdown on quarterly or half yearly 14/15 year R&D expenses
Enter into a funding agreement and we will provide you with up to 80% of your 45% benefit as you incur R&D costs on a quarterly or half yearly basis thus freeing up capital 6 – 9 months earlier.
Accelerate your funding runway without VC support
Enter into a funding agreement that effectively tops up your annual R&D budget against a pre-determined R&D Plan of annual activities. Approved applicants who have a “positive advanced finding” from AusIndustry are able to receive 60% on top of the R&D funds they committed on the basis that the prepayment loan will also be used to accelerate and support additional R&D activities.
Successful applicants can take advantage of a greater quantum of funding 12 – 15 months earlier than they would have otherwise expected allowing the pathway to commercialisation to be accelerated knowing that the resultant R&D benefit based on a larger annual R&D spend will effectively repay the full R&D prepayment thus providing a win win situation for all concerned.
If you would like to discuss this offer in more detail please contact Gerry Frittmann (Managing Director) firstname.lastname@example.org or David Tonkin (Director) email@example.com at TCF Services.
– Confirm your R&D Tax Incentive Prepayment Eligibility –
Ryan can assist with services such as:
- Scope your potential to claim various grant programs
- Assist with the preparation and lodgement of grant applications
- Review or provide a health check on your internally prepared grant applications
- Establish record-keeping practices as required under various grant programs
- Provide prepayment loans against future cash refunds under the R&D Tax Incentive
- Keeping industry informed on all new Government policy and grant initiatives
Don’t hesitate to give us a call.