Phoenix IP release eBook on Australia’s best intellectual property strategies
Have you ever wondered about the strategies used by successful companies to protect their intellectual property? Would you like to understand how value can be added to your business by protecting your IP and registering patents, trademarks or copyrights?
TCF is proud to announce that Phoenix IP have released a new eBook.
Included in today’s subscriber newsletter is an eBook entitled “Australia’s Best Intellectual Property Strategies Revealed” written by Dr. Justin Blows of Phoenix IP. The eBook features exclusive interviews with IP Managers from Breville Group, Carlton & United Breweries, and Cochlear Limited on their intellectual property strategies, plus a discussion with Dr Ian Maxwell (startup investor and venture capitalist) on the value of patent registration and IP protection as a part of your capital raising and growth strategies.
To download the eBook, simply click here.
Justin Blows is a Sydney-based patent attorney, with a particular focus on ICT, electrical, mechanical and physics based technologies. He is certified by WIPO for IP management and has addressed national and international forums.
If you have any questions about protecting your intellectual property or registering patents, I would encourage you to contact Justin directly.
+61 (02) 8003 4582
– Phoenix IP release eBook about Intellectual Property best practices and Strategies –
- Scope your potential to claim various grant programs
- Assist with the preparation and lodgement of grant applications
- Review or provide a health check on your internally prepared grant applications
- Establish record-keeping practices as required under various grant programs
- Provide prepayment loans against future cash refunds under the R&D Tax Incentive
- Keeping industry informed on all new Government policy and grant initiatives
Don’t hesitate to give us a call.