TCF Services launches innovative R&D Prepayment Service
Once the Liberal Government announced it would not proceed with Labor’s initiative to allow eligible R&D companies to claim refundable tax offsets on a quarterly basis we decided to establish a prepayment service that would provide a similar benefit to our R&D Tax clients. Our prepayment service is only available to claimants for which we act on behalf of to prepare and lodge the claims AND meet the terms and conditions of our due diligence process. The prepayment service provides 2 types of offerings, the first allows clients to drawdown up to 80% of the benefit they will receive from their current 13/14 year R&D expenses after the calculation of the claim value by TCF Services but prior to lodgement thus providing a 30 – 90 days cashflow advantage.
Drawdown on your 14/15 financial year R&D benefits as you incur R&D expenses
The second offering allows R&D claimants to drawdown on their R&D expenses in the year they incur the expenditure, this can be done quarterly or half yearly, for example an R&D company incurs $200K in eligible R&D expenses between July and December 2014, in January they provide evidence of the expenditure incurred by access to accounting data, meet the eligibility criteria and our financial due diligence and are able to drawdown up to 80% of the benefit in January which provides a 7 – 9 month cash flow benefit.
– R&D Capital Partners offers R&DTI prepayment loans –
- Scope your potential to claim various grant programs
- Assist with the preparation and lodgement of grant applications
- Review or provide a health check on your internally prepared grant applications
- Establish record-keeping practices as required under various grant programs
- Provide prepayment loans against future cash refunds under the R&D Tax Incentive
- Keeping industry informed on all new Government policy and grant initiatives
Don’t hesitate to give us a call.