Austrade to Provide Early EMDG Payments
Selected Grantees to Receive Funds Ahead of Schedule
Austrade has announced that some recipients of the Export Market Development Grants (EMDG) will receive early payments for eligible expenditure incurred in the 2022-23 financial year. The early payments will be made before 30 June 2023, subject to the limit of available funds.
According to Austrade, the early payments will be made to selected grantees from Round 1 and Round 2 based on their EMDG grant history and application information. The remainder of Round 1 and Round 2 grantees will be paid in the 2023-24 financial year after Austrade receives and assesses their milestone report sometime in July onwards.
If a grantee is selected for an early payment, Austrade may contact them to confirm their eligible expenditure and conduct further checks.
All grantees, whether they receive an early payment or not, are required to submit a milestone report for expenditure incurred in the 2022-23 financial year. The EMDG online portal will open for milestone report submissions in early July 2023.
Austrade aims to process payments as soon as practicable and starting payment processing earlier this year will assist with getting grant payments to recipients sooner.
Export Market Development Grants are a specialty, Ryan cares about its partners.
Give us a call today for assistance with your application.
- Scope your potential to claim various grant programs
- Assist with the preparation and lodgement of grant applications
- Review or provide a health check on your internally prepared grant applications
- Establish record-keeping practices as required under various grant programs
- Keeping industry informed on all new Government policy and grant initiatives